What's in our newsletter?
Our monthly newsletter is an accumulation of the most important posts on our blog. These typically include:
- Technology news
- IT improvements
- Business opportunities
- Funding updates for businesses
- IT Threats to businesses
- Community news
- Relevant events
Our newsletter is responsive, just like our website and blog, so you can view it on a Mac, PC, tablet or smartphone.
We appreciate your support, and we'll make sure to keep your subscription worthwhile.
- Virtual reality apps for smartphones, tech support scams ...
- Microsoft's 'getting to know you' settings, funding updat...
- Eavesdropping smartphones, funding updates and bank trans...
- Apple vs. the FBI, business funding and apps to boost you...
- Ransomware, the EU-US Privacy Shield and grants for busin...
- Greetings from everyone at Transcendit
- Safe Harbour updates, the TalkTalk hack and secret keyboa...
- Money for your business - Phishing emails - Get your kids...
- Safe Harbour - Revision
- Safe Harbour - Important, please read
- FACT Charity Relay – We did it!
- Windows 10 upgrade, Lorraine Embleton, Funding updates, FACT
- Google and mobile websites, Transcendit runs for FACT, So...
- RIP Windows Server 2003, Business tax credits, Code Club
- Season Greetings
- Maildistiller becomes Proofpoint
- Customer satisfaction, 40% funding, Mobile websites, iPads
Is there something that we should be talking about?
If your business is facing an issue you think we should cover, running an IT-related event you think deserves talking about, or just like us to research something technological that has your head in a spin, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch with our resident blogger and copywriter Rebecca, at email@example.com, with anything that you think deserves a mention in our blog. We’re always interested in finding out about the technology, business and community news affecting you.
Give us a call on 0191 482 0444 to discuss your IT support needs