- We will only ever ask for what we really need to know.
- We will collect and use the personal data that you share with us transparently, honestly and fairly.
- We will always respect your choices around the data that you share with us and the communication channels that you ask us to use.
- We will put appropriate security measures in place to protect the personal data that you share.
- We will never sell your data.
Who are Transcendit?
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
What information we collect
The information we collect depends on your relationship with us. You may be a customer, someone interested in our newsletter, a visitor to our website, or a potential employee. We have listed the different information we collect in sections below.
Visitors to our site are able to use the entirety of our website without Transcendit collecting any of their personal information. We will only ever collect personally identifiable information about you when you have voluntarily submitted it to us, for example, when you've signed up to our newsletter.
The decision to provide Transcendit with personally identifiable information has always and will always remain with our users.
When you ask for a quotation we will collect further information about you. We will collect:
- Your name
- Company name and company details
- Telephone number(s)
- Email address
We use this information to fulfil our contract with you, among other things we will use it to:
- check your credit rating
- to send you invoices, reminders and statements.
- to contact you about technical issues.
- to verify your details where we suspect fraudulent use of our services.
- to verify your details when you contact us for technical support.
- to notify you of changes to terms and conditions.
If a communication from us is not strictly necessary to us providing you with service, then we will always provide an option to not receive further similar messages.
The only exception to this policy is when Transcendit are presented with a legitimate legal warrant.
If you wish to receive marketing communication from us, we will collect your name and email address, and at the time of collection you will explicitly consent to receive communications from us. We will:
- use this information to send you emails with details of products and services that we think you may be interested in.
- never sell your details to anyone else.
- stop sending you emails for Marketing purposes as soon as you notify us you do not wish to receive them.
The way we handle your data for marketing reasons doesn’t change whether you are a customer or not. Even as a customer you would still need to give us permission to send you marketing emails.
Transcendit will need to gather your name and contact details for the purposes of offering interviews and employment.
Unsuccessful applications information will be kept for no longer than 6 months after the applicants have been notified of our decision to not move forward with the hiring process.
In the event that we wish to keep your application for future reference, we will notify you that your application data will be kept on file for up to one year. We will comply with any request by applicants to not have their details retained.
How do we keep the information secure?
Transcendit maintain strict physical, electronic and administrative safeguards for the protection of users' personally identifiable information. These secure your information against unauthorised or inappropriate access. Employees, business partners and affiliates who misuse user information are subject to disciplinary actions.
Any data collected through Transcendit's website will be afforded protection, either in manual or electronic form, to coincide with the principles of data protection law, ePrivacy and ISO standards.
What are your rights over your personal data?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- Rectification of personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- Erasure of all personal data we hold on you.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing.
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
- Review of any decision made based solely on automatic processing of your personal information.
You can contact us to request to exercise these rights at any time as follows:
To ask for your information please email email@example.com.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity. We must always comply with your request.
Checking your identity
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
Contacting the Regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113 or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns.