Which phone systems do we offer?
With phone systems becoming rapidly more integrated within the world of IT, we understand how important it is to work with a company who understands both inside out.
We can offer advice and guidance with whatever system you're considering, whether its PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) or ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network), so when you purchase a phone system from us you have all the information you need.
We also offer a hosted phone system using VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) as a low cost alternative to an onsite phone service, as well as both on-premise and Cloud telephone systems.
What features do these phone systems offer?
All of the telephone systems we provide come with everything you would expect from a modern exchange, such as:
- Instant Messaging
- Call logging, recording and voicemail (including email notifications)
- Mobile twinning (so you can set your mobile to ring when your work phone is called)
- Night mode (decide what happens to calls made to your office after hours)
- Hunt group (decide who receives incoming calls, and in what order the phones should ring)
- Hot desking (log into any phone on your system, and have your account and settings uploaded immediately to the phone itself)
- Conference calls (Internal and external calls with multiple parties)
- Hold Music
- Fax to email service (using PDF files)
To complement our phone systems, our web development team created an online application, Phonebook. Phonebook is an accessible, user-friendly platform which helps you manage your business contacts and track your calls.
- A cloud based phone book
- Quick search functionality
- A sleek, simple and easy-to-use interface
- View all contacts within an organisation
- Contacts are shared across all employees
- Add multiple numbers against a single contact
- Set a ‘preferred’ contact number for each contact
- Customizable ‘favourites’ section for each user
- ‘Click to dial’ function - just click on a number to call a contact
- Store email addresses against contacts
- Click an email address and Phonebook will open an email to the contact using your email client.
- ‘Frequently dialed’ section for each user
- Quick dial ‘preferred’ contact numbers from ‘favourites’ and ‘frequently called’.
- Notifications of incoming calls, even when phonebook is minimized
- View your missed calls, even those missed while Phonebook isn’t running
Why choose Transcendit?
By switching your phone systems with us, you could make extensive cost savings on line rentals and call charges. There are also no call setup charges, no minimum call charges and no call capping - and no hidden costs whatsoever.
When we sell you a phone system, we appreciate that we are selling you a service that you might need help with from time to time. We will provide you with the same standard of customer support as we do our IT support customers, so you have the security of knowing we'll be there whenever you need us.
Call 0191 482 0444 to discuss business telephony and VOIP