Website terms and conditions
Continued use of this website or Transcendit's services constitutes your acceptance of all of the following terms and notices. This constitutes a binding agreement between the user and Transcendit. We reserve the right to deny access to a user where there is reasonable suspicion of violation of this agreement by the user.
Transcendit reserve the right, at its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time. Your use of the site after any change has been effected will constitute your agreement to such changes.
Transcendit has used the utmost care to ensure and maintain the accuracy, completeness and currency of information published on this site. However, Transcendit take no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Users of this website are prohibited from:
- Disrupting or interfering with the security of the site or otherwise abusing any service provided on the site or linked websites
- Disrupting, interfering or abusing any other user’s experience of the site
- Obtaining unauthorised access to any part of the site that is restricted from public access
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights of others
- Impersonating another person or entity or falsifying any individual’s attributions
- Restricting or prohibiting any other user from using this website
This website and its associated blog contain links to other websites. Although the utmost care is exercised in providing links to sites that share our high standards, Transcendit are not responsible for the content, security, availability and privacy practices used by such linked sites. The linked pages are provided for the convenience of our website users only and do not constitute an approval of their services and/or practices.
Prior permission is not required to link to the Transcendit website homepage from other websites. Written permission from a Transcendit Director is needed prior to posting images, screen caps, blog content or links to anything other than our homepage on a site or online platform you own or are a member of. Anything posted on the Transcendit website is the intellectual property of Transcendit and the employees thereof. You can contact Transcendit to discuss this at 0191 482 0444.
Users of this website are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site or services provided. Any such violation may result in liability. Violation of the security of the site and services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accessing secured data or using secured services not intended for the particular user
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting the website
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses or worms with the intention of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing the website functionality or the operation of the site
- Altering any software or computer data or intentionally enabling others to do so
- Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating data or information on the website
The operators of this website will not be liable to users or any third party for any damages however caused, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential relating to or arising out of a visitor’s use or misuse of this website. Where a user is dissatisfied with the site terms or services provided, the sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site or the services.