This morning, a group of men in Durham, Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead and Canada will ( in my experience anyway ) be greeted with a great big kiss - the moustache is gone!
The Transcendit team have raised £789 towards testicular and prostate cancer initiatives and learned the "personal joy" that having a moustache brings. The dream team that sacrificed their upper lips and annoyed their partners in the process included in no particular order:
- Dave Scott ( Cuddly Bear or Magnum PI? )
- Chris Mallon ( Porn tash? )
- Christophe Duhaut ( Oh la la )
- Alan Common ( Our Captain - "Can't stop stroking it" )
- Dave Kennedy ( More hair on face than head )
- Warren Sherwen ( Don't mention the flypaper incident... )
- Adam Kuznesof ( Me - Wife now in a happy place )
Thanks to the guys for all their efforts, their partners for humouring them, our clients for not calling health and safety or the police and especially to everyone who donated to this worthy cause.
If you want to see some very dodgy pictures, make comments or a late donation please go to http://uk.movember.com/team/782749.
Dave Kennedy*, making us proud by Movembering in Canada, has assured me that he will definitely be doing it again next year.
* The Dave Kennedy quoted in this work is fictitious. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental - especially if he is in Canada.