Have you taken advantage of the Investment for Growth fund?
No? You should. The fund has been around for a year and will run until December 2013. They provide a 40% grant towards almost any business improvement process. Whether that's to develop a new website design or to create a marketing plan. The process is quick and the team are very approachable. To be eligible you need to:
- Have not used the fund before, you can only use it once
- Be a small to medium sized enterprise (SME) trading and based in the North East of England
- Provide business to business products or services
- Have an eligible consultancy, planning, designing or development type of project in mind
- Have a project that is worth more than £3,750 with a potential maximum investment of £8,000
They will give you a decision generally within a week.
IT projects such as Web Design, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Application Development and IT Consultancy are all eligible for funding. If you would like to discuss one of these projects please contact Adam Kuznesof or Dave Scott.
Everything you need to know can be found at http://www.investment4growth.co.uk.