Over the past few weeks, Transcendit have been monitoring how COVID-19 has been affecting our clients and our services. As more organisations return to centralised buildings and premises, as an essential service there are times when a site visit will be required.
However, we will perform all reasonable and practical actions remotely prior to a site visit. This may involve a support team member talking a member of your staff through some physical steps. The safety of our staff and clients will remain our first priority.
Customer on-site precautions
- If your office requires visitors to register or sign in with pen or other physical means, we ask that this is performed on behalf of the visiting support team member to minimise their physical contact
- We ask that your on-site staff respect social distancing and keep 2 meters from our visiting support staff at all times
- If you have specific procedures and protocols which you would like us to follow when attending site, please advise us of these before we arrive where possible. We will ask the team to contact you prior to a site visit to confirm if you have any precautions which we should be aware of
- If advance clarification can’t be made, we will ask the team member to confirm with you when arriving
- When attending site, team members will perform the specific task they came prepared to perform and may not commit to performing any additional tasks they are advised of by the customer while on-site
Transcendit Support team members attending site:
- Have undertaken a COVID awareness program
- Will take recommended precautions before and during time on-site
- Will travel to site using individual transport and will not use public transport
- Will have Personal Protective Equipment suitable for the visit
- Team members will respect social distancing
We'd like to thank all of our customers for being patient and understanding over the last few months. We will continue to monitor the situation, and will post updates as things develop. On behalf of the team at Transcendit, thank you for helping to keep your team and our support engineers safe.