In response to NHS guidelines regarding Corona Virus (COVID-19), Transcendit have actioned the following in order to reduce risk and ensure business continuity.
- Staff have been advised with regards to good hygiene.
- All remote working tools have been verified.
- All staff will be working from home by default. Offices will be staffed but with only one or two members to receive deliveries.
- On-site visits will only be offered when absolutely necessary. Where possible phone or video calls will replace face to face meetings.
- Staff with flu-like symptoms, close family that has such symptoms or staff returning from a known virus hot spot are to report and self-quarantine.
By introducing greater physical separation and remote working, we hope to reduce the risk of the virus spreading within the business. We hope these measures will allow Transcendit to continue to deliver a high quality of services.