What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is a monthly subscription service which allows your employees to access the Microsoft suite from anywhere, on almost any device. Through Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams, staff are able to collaborate on projects, set and complete tasks and also hold video conferences with other members of staff and clients alike.
What can it offer your business?
With Microsoft 365, you can select a plan for your business depending on your requirements.
- Microsoft Office applications for desktop
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and OneNote.
- Microsoft Office on tablets and phones
- So colleagues can access documents, files and data away from the desk.
- Online versions of Microsoft Office
- Including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, so you can work on your documents on any computer.
- File storage and sharing
- With 1 TB storage per user, so you don't run out of space.
- Business class email, calendar, and contacts
- So everything you need is synced, and works together
- Unlimited online meetings
- Get instant messaging and HD video conferencing in Microsoft Teams
How can Transcendit help?
Transcendit is a Microsoft Gold Accredited Partner, meaning we have the necessary experience and expertise to make your move to Microsoft 365 as beneficial and painless for you as possible. We can set up Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams, migrate your current systems and maintain your plan for you.
Our IT support engineers have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft 365, and are happy to answer any questions you have on whether it is right for your business.
Call 0191 482 0444 to discuss Microsoft 365